Zinnat is indicated for the treatment of the infections listed below in adults and children from the age of 3 months.
- Acute streptococcal tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
- Acute bacterial sinusitis.
- Acute otitis media.
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.
- Uncomplicated skin and soft tissue infections.
- Treatment of early Lyme disease.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. Once you place an order for this product, a Kasha call center representative will reach out to ensure you have a prescription. You will then be able to send the prescription via Whatsapp or email to our team. Kasha then shares the prescription with our partner pharmacists for review.
Please note that an order for this product can only be confirmed and delivered by our team after a pharmacist’s approval. If you do not have a prescription, Kasha can also connect you with a doctor from babyl for a telephone consultation to get treatment and a prescription if needed.
- Each tablet contains 250 mg cefuroxime (as cefuroxime axetil).
- Excipient(s) with known effect:
- Each tablet contains 0.00203 mg sodium benzoate (E211)
- Each tablet contains Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216)
- Jarisch/Herxheimer reaction. This is a short-term reaction seen after antibiotic treatment for certain diseases. Symptoms can include fever, chills, or muscle pain.
For more information please read the leaflet or talk to your pharmacist/doctor