They are limited to infections due to germs defined as sensitive:
- documented beta-haemolytic streptococcal A sore as an alternative to beta-lactam therapy, particularly when it can not be used.
- superinfections of acute bronchitis,
- exacerbations of chronic bronchitis,
- stomatological infections.
This product requires a prescription. In Kasha, we help customers connect with doctors to conduct phone consultations and provide them with prescriptions when appropriate.
- Vaginal infection
- Pneumonia Fungal infection
- Bacterial infection
- Respiratory disorder
The tablets can be taken during or after meals, in a single daily dose.
- Active ingredients: Azithromycin
- Excipients with known effects ? : Opadry white II (Y-30-18037): Lactose
- Other excipients: Pregelatinized starch, Calcium hydrogenphosphate anhydrous, Croscarmellose sodium (E468), Magnesium stearate (E572), sodium lauryl sulphate (E487), hypromellose (E464), Titanium dioxide (E171) and, Triacetin
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor.