Sekrol Ped 15mg/5ml 100ml (Ambroxol)
Sekrol Ped is indicated to make mucus less viscous thus helping in expertoration especially during in case of acute or chronic respiratory track diseases, associated with mucous viscosity in the lungs and bronchial tube.
This product requires a prescription
Please tell your doctor if you have taken any un-prescribed medicines (especially cough suppressing medicines) and herbal and homeopathic remedies
This medication is used to make mucus less viscous thus helping in expectoration especially during in case of acute or chronic respiratory track diseases, associated with mucous viscosity in the lungs and bronchial tube.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Kasha will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed.
If you don’t have a prescription, In Kasha, we help customers connect with doctors to conduct phone consultations and provide them with prescriptions when appropriate.
The recommended dose is
- Adults and adolescents above 12 years: 10 ml 3 times a day
- Children 6-12 years: 5 ml 2 – 3 times a day
- Children 2-5 years: 2.5 ml 3 times a day
- Children up to 2 years: 2.5 ml 2 times a day
- Each 5 ml contains; 15 mg Ambroxol HCl. Other ingredients include: Sorbitol, Glycerol, Sodium metabisulfite, hydrxyethylcellulose, Tartaric acid, Benzoic acid, Cherry essence and purified water.
- hypersensitivity such as
- skin rashes,
- swelling of the face,
- respiratory disorders,
- abdominal pain,
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor