Neurorubine forte Lactab is recommended as an adjuvant in the treatment of neuritic pain: acute or chronic neuritis and polyneuritis, neuralgia as well as toxic damages of the nerve tissue like alcoholism, diabetic polyneuropathy, drug intoxication.
- Adult: PO – The recommended dose is 10-25 mg/day in single or divided doses.
- IM/IV- The recommended dose range is 20-100mg/day.
- Active substance:
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Colour E127 (erythrosine) and other excipients
- Some cases of angioneurotic oedema have been described (primarily in sensitive
- patients). Allergic reactions are rare.
- Endocrine disorders
- The release of prolactin is inhibited.
- Nervous system disorders
- Individual cases of anxiety have been described (primarily in sensitive patients).
- Pyridoxine stimulates the decarboxylisation of levodopa and can reduce its
- therapeutic effect on Parkinson’s disease, unless a decarboxylase inhibitor is given
- at the same time.
- With high doses over a long period (> 500 mg per day), rare cases of reversible
- peripheral sensory neuropathy have been observed.
- Cardiac disorders
- Individual cases of tachycardia and collapse have been described (primarily in
- sensitive patients).
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Nausea and haemorrhagia in the gastrointestinal tract have been described (primarily
- in sensitive patients).
- Hepatobiliary disorders
- High doses can lead to an increase in SGOT in the serum.
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
- Outbreaks of sweating, feeling of weakness, globus symptoms
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor