Levonorgestrel Emergency Contraceptive Pill – 1 Tablet
- Levonorgestrel is an emergency contraceptive and is indicated to prevent pregnancy within 72 hours of unprotected sex or the failure of the usual contraceptive method;
- This product is over the counter
- It contains 1 tablet per pack
For more information please read the leaflet or check with your doctor/pharmacist or check the following link:
Levonorgestrel is an emergency contraceptive pill used only as an emergency birth control pills. It prevents pregnancy within 72 hours of unprotected sex or failure such as: when a condom breaks, or when you missed taking your regular contraceptive pills or injections;
Once you place an order, the call center representative shall reach out to confirm the order and to ask you if you would like to talk to a pharmacist before confirming the order.
Please note however that Levonorgestrel doesn’t provide 100% protection against pregnancy, STIs and HIV so you may still need to use a condom.
Upon request Levonorgestrel comes with a free HIV self test
- One tablet within 72 hours of having unprotected sex or contraceptive method failure.
- Contains 1.5 mg of levonorgestrel;
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea, vomiting
- Pelvic Pain
For more information Please read the leaflet or check with your doctor/pharmacist