Fensupp 100 mg Suppository is a Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug used to treat pain associated with conditions like
- Rheumatoid Arthritis,
- sprains of muscles and joints and in mild to moderate fever in some cases.
A call center representative shall reach out to confirm the order and to ask you if you would like to talk to a pharmacist before confirming the order
- 100 mg suppository is given as a once daily treatment, usually at night.
- Where necessary, therapy may be combined with 25 mg or 50 mg tablets or suppositories up to the maximum dose of 150 mg per day
- Not to be taken orally.
- Each suppository contains
- Diclofenac Sodium BP 100 mg
- Suppositiry base q.s.
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rash
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor.