- Mirena is an implant indicated for prevention of pregnancy by 99%
- This product requires a prescription
- A single small T-shaped intrauterine device
Mirena implant is indicated for prevention of pregnancy by 99%, in a period of 5 years.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Kasha will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed
- Once in 5 years
- It contains Levonorgestrel
- missed periods,
- heavy bleeding during the first week of insertion,
- missing periods,
Mirena implant does not provide any protection against sexually transmitted infections and diseases, so you may still need to use a condom as well.
For more information Please read the leaflet or check with your doctor/pharmacist or check the following link