Implanon Contraceptive Implant For 3 years – Kigali
- Implanon is indicated for the prevention of pregnancy by 99%
- This product requires a prescription
- It contains one tiny, thin rod
Please note that this product is provided for free by our partner clinic and the amount listed is for a service fee that they charge.
- Implanon is indicated for prevention of pregnancy by 99% in the period of 3 years.
- This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Kasha will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed
- Pregnancy is possible as soon as the implant is removed.
- hormonal (progestin) contraceptive.
- Once in 3 years
- change in periods
- menstrual cramps
- vaginal itching or discharge
- headache, acne
Implanon does not provide any protection against sexually transmitted infections and diseases, so you may still need to use a condom as well.
For more information please read the leaflet or check with your doctor/pharmacist or check out these links