Coartem 20mg/120mg 24 Tablets (35kg and above)
- Coartmen is indicated for treatment of Malaria
- This product requires a prescription.
- Package contains blisters of 24 Tablets
This product is indicated for the treatment of malaria.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Kasha will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed.
If you don’t have a prescription, In Kasha, we help customers connect with doctors to conduct phone consultations and provide them with prescriptions when appropriate.
- 24 tablets over 3 days; use a 3-day treatment schedule with a total of 6 doses
- Day 1: 4 tablets initially and 4 tablets again after 8 hours
- Days 2 & 3: 4 tablets BID (morning & evening)
It contains 2 anti-malarial drugs: Artemether and Lumefantrine
- loss of appetite
- muscle/joint pain
- abdominal pain
- and trouble sleeping may occur.
If any of these effects persist after stopping or while taking the medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
For more information, read the leaflet.