- This product is indicated for the treatment of malaria.
- This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. Once you place an order for this product, a Kasha call center representative will reach out to ensure you have a prescription. You will then be able to send the prescription via Whatsapp or email to our team. Kasha then shares the prescription with our partner pharmacists for review. Please note that an order for this product can only be confirmed and delivered by our team after a pharmacist’s approval If you do not have a prescription, Kasha can also connect you with a doctor from babyl for a telephone consultation to get treatment and a prescription if needed.
- 24 tablets over 3 days; use a 3-day treatment schedule with a total of 6 doses
- Day 1: 4 tablets initially and 4 tablets again after 8 hours
- Days 2 & 3: 4 tablets BID (morning & evening)
It contains 2 anti-malarial drugs: Artemether and Lumefantrine
- loss of appetite
- muscle/joint pain
- abdominal pain
- and trouble sleeping may occur.
If any of these effects persist after stopping or while taking the medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
For more information, read the leaflet.