Bayer Microlut Daily Birth Control Pills – 105 Tablets For 3 Months
- Bayer Microlut is indicated for prevention of pregnancy
- This product requires a prescription
- It contains 3 packs of which each contains 35 pills
Bayer Microlut is indicated for prevention of pregnancy
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Kasha will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed.
If you don’t have a prescription, In Kasha, we help customers connect with doctors to conduct phone consultations and provide them with prescriptions when appropriate.
Please note however that Bayer Microlut doesn’t provide 100% protection against pregnancy, STIs and HIV so you may still need to use a condom.
- Take one pill daily at the same time
- Micolut contains Levonorgestrel— a progesterone only pill. This is equally as effective in preventing pregnancy as a 2 hormone pill.
- nausea, vomiting
- stomach pain together with
- bleeding irregularities
- including more frequent,
- less frequent or no bleeding
- headache, including
- mood changes, including
- breast tenderness or pain
For more information please read the leaflet or check with your doctor/pharmacist