- Alvityl Syrup is specially indicated to help the body during periods or situations that increase the body’s vitamin requirement
- This product contains 150.00ml
This product is over the counter
Alvityl Syrup is specially indicated to help support vitality in adults, teenagers, and children over the age of 6. This supplement especially helps the body maintain normal function during periods or other situations that increase the body’s vitamin requirement, such as:
- An unbalanced diet or a lack of appetite,
- The temporary tiredness,
- The growth Following an infectious episode,
- Physical activity (sport) or intellectual activity (examination) supported,
- Convalescence and Mal-absorption,
A call center representative shall call you to confirm the order and to ask if you would like to speak to a pharmacist before confirming the order. Side effects:
- Reddening tongue,
- difficulty in breathing,
- localized redness,
- and vomiting.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: 1 teaspoon per day.
- Children from 6 years old, teenagers, adults: 2 teaspoons a day.
- Lactose, Corn starch, Emulsifiers: stearic acid, magnesium stearate, Thickener: cellulose powder, microcrystalline cellulose, gum tragacanth, acacia gum, bulking agent: polyvinylpyrrolidone, Anti-caking agent: talc, colloidal anhydrous silica, Agent d’amide coating: sucrose, shellac, carnauba wax, colorants: calcium carbonate, red and black iron oxides. Orange and chocolate aromas.
For more information please read the leaflet or check with your doctor/pharmacist