They are limited to infections due to germs defined as sensitive:
- documented beta-haemolytic streptococcal A sore as an alternative to beta-lactam therapy, particularly when it can not be used.
- superinfections of acute bronchitis,
- exacerbations of chronic bronchitis,
- stomatological infections.
Please note that an order for this product can only be confirmed and delivered by our team after a pharmacist’s approval. If you do not have a prescription, Kasha can also connect you with a doctor from babyl for a telephone consultation to get treatment and a prescription if needed.
The tablets can be taken during or after meals, in a single daily dose.
- Active ingredients: Azithromycin
- Excipients with known effects: Opadry white II (Y-30-18037): Lactose
- Other excipients: Pregelatinized starch, Calcium hydrogenphosphate anhydrous, Croscarmellose sodium (E468), Magnesium stearate (E572), sodium lauryl sulphate (E487), hypromellose (E464), Titanium dioxide (E171) and, Triacetin
- Vaginal infection
- Pneumonia Fungal infection
- Bacterial infection
- Respiratory disorder
For more information read the leaflet inside or contact your pharmacist/doctor.